For first time visitors we hope that you take some time and browse our site.
In today’s cost conscience climate, we understand the need to provide products
and services in the most cost effective manner.
What organs and tissues are best seen on MRI and CT?
Computer-assisted tomography (CT)
• CT is used for the examination of patients with head injuries, chest injuries, abdominal cavity injuries, as well as strokes,
• CT is used for the examination of pulmonary tissue impairment. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),
• MRI is used to examine soft tissues (cartilage, muscles, ligaments, brain, and spinal cord, vessels),
• Brain (see the Genbrain Reviews for details),
• using the MRI, the vessels of the brain and neck are examined.
For further information please call or write to our
sales team at: 866-862-4224 /
email@example.com. We would like
the opportunity to discuss your
imaging needs and how we can assist
in providing new or preowned
Our New line of Products: