Aurora LP Plus system has been designed as a
world-class direct digital imaging systems for use in hospital emergency departments, traumatology and all general radiology applications.
The C-arm desing maintains constant alignment between the x-ray tube and image receptor, regardless of C-arm tilt positions or image receptor angle. Its extraordinary flexibility makes the system ideal for all
patients in standing, sitting or laying position, including those who are disabled or physically restricted.
All system movements are motorized.
Aurora LP C-arm design accommodates cross-table for easy patient
With the patient table the patient can be
moved into any required position without the
need for repositioning.
MOTORIZED UNIVERSAL SYSTEM SWIVEL ARM WITH CCD CAMERA CABINET
● Floor-to-wall mounted support, with fully motorized “U” arm for all movements, with full Dual Speed motorized swivel arm on all movements for effortless and accurate setting.
● Electromagnetic brakes for all movements
Easy positioning and Friendly used of the system
● Positioning control for all the movements, are available from the tube/collimator head, enabling to control SID distance, height of the system, angulations for the swivel arm and detector, and also two automatic positioning buttons for Chest and under table positioning.
● Positioning Movements Controls is duplicated on the Bucky/detector Cabinet, to control the system from the patient side.
●programs for positioning the most common studies are able from the flat LCD 10” color
Control display, making the positioning with one bottom after the selection of the program.
● The system through the 10” flat display is able to control generator exposure parameter,
enabling to preset or modify the parameter from inside of the room before going out side to make the
● The last function could be the most interesting and functional of the previous, as the digital
system is fully integrate with the system, the operator control console APR has been preprogram with
the exposure parameters type of study (KVP, mA, mAs y time) and also with the mechanical position
(SID, Angulations of arm & detector, height of the system and even collimation in case of having
autocollimator) for each study, giving the auto position of the system with one bottom
● Also is Available a infrared remote control for all the movements of the system SID, Angulations of arm & detector, height of the system and even collimation blades, that enables move the system from inside or outside of the room 6 Redundancies Security Systems
● Volumetric control depending on the characteristics of the Room in order to avoid possible collisions during the positioning of the system.
● Anti-collision pressure sensor during the movement of the system along the Swivel arm.
● Double Photocell system:
o One at the Start of the “U” arm area which change automatically the speed of the system to slow motion to not harm the patient when is inside the arm arch.
o And close to the end of the “U” arm area, is the second photocell that blocks automatically the system to avoid to harm the patient
● The Detector Bumper allocated on the bottom of the detector cabinet that when the system is moving down and hits something the system automatically react not only stopping, also goes back up to release the possible pressure make
● Emergency Brake allocated on the lateral of the detector Cabinet that enables to fully block the
system in case of wrong functioning at any time“Parachute system”, the system has a sensor that is
controlling the tension of the steel cable that move the system up and down and if the if is detect any
lose of tension, a mechanical block is activate to block the system, avoiding even a complete brake of
the steel cable cut