Designed to support the latest advancements in surgical procedures and imaging techniques, setting the standard for operating efficiency, ergonomics and safety.
• Protective bellows provides safety by enclosing all motors, controls and wiring. The protective bellows are also easily cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizers
• Rated for 500 pound patients
• The patient transfer bar is mounted to the removable side rail system and helps reduce “patient roll-over” when transferring a patient from a stretcher or gurney to the table
• 2” patient pad is made of durable vinyl which is puncture and stain resistant. Vinyl is easily cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizers. • MAX series imaging tables are very easy to move. A single nurse or staff person can easily rotate a MAX series imaging table when reversing the operating or procedural set-up
• Optional power adjustable backrest for Breast Augmentation motion
• 4 swivel locking castors have a rated capacity of 1760 pounds. • Modular side rail system accepts all OR accessories and allows for maximum radiolucency while not sacrificing surgical or procedural possibilities. The Modular side rail system locks into grooves on table top for maximum stability.
NEUROSURGERY / IGS
ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY RADIATION
POWER INDICATOR LAMP
EMERGENCY STOP SWITCH
REMOVABLE POWER CORD
PATIENT TRANSFER BAR
RADIOLUCENT ARMBOARDS PROTECTIVE
The MAX series Surgical
Tables provide a flexible
solution for the medical & budgetary concerns of all surgical environments.